Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome people!!!
This is my new blog that shall keep you updated regarding my trip plans, ongoing trips & the likes.....
The name "Sanventure" is Sandy's adventures very naturally!! maybe not adventures, but just ventures into the unknown!!
So here i start, since im planning atleast 3 short term trips & 2 grand scale trips! I thought i should blog about them, the preparations needed & ongoing, and how i wish to go about them..
I hope this will be a good read, although ill be stretching my existing blogging time by powering these posts, but i hope to share, learn from your comments & suggestions & finally have an updated blog of & during my travels!
So wish me luck & please poke me when im lazy posting here too..
My other blog sandylief shall continue to function as usual...
I am also planning to categorize & shift my regular reviews to a third blog ...name suggestions welcome.. I hope you keep my branding in mind ;)

So happy reading & wish you lots of adventures too!
Sandy

No comments:

Dream Euro (bike) trip!