Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Necessities

I am writing this @ the cost of an important document..
but what the hell.. i'm stuck in trip planning gear right now..

I need to get my gear together for the trip, since its only a month & half away. It is in two parts, one for the man & another for the machine:

The machine:
A foot-pump (punctures are too common)
A puncture-repair kit ( i don't have tubeless wonders)
Spare tubes for front & back tyres (i have troubled my discover with highway side tubes enough)
Possibly a tyre replacement.. (i have noticed cracks in rear tyre & need to get it checked)
a health giving Castrol Gold service for my bike...
an oil top up & check for shockers & other accessories..
extra pair of spark plugs

The man:
Rucksack is ready
Two cellphones are ready & in serviceable condition
Knee guards & elbow guards needed
I feel the need for a waist support belt (seen quite a few slip discs recently & i am not taking chances)
Helmet is fine
Need a new pair of sunglasses / riding glasses
My basic care pack is always ready for a trip!!
Windcheater / raincoat needed

This is what i feel as of now..
ill keep adding as i remember

No comments:

Dream Euro (bike) trip!