Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The great diwali bike trip

I am planning a trip from Ahmedabad to Coorg on my dear Discover (which unfortunately is lying punctured since Sunday...poor thing needs a change of tubes...)
I have not come up with much as yet...but my travel plan seems to be in some shape as below:

PRESENTING MY MOST AMBITIOUS PLAN TILL DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rough itinerary:
26 oct (sun) abad - mumbai / pune (550-700km)
27 oct mumbai / pune - ganpatipule / ratnagiri (350-200km)
28 oct g'pule / ratnagiri - panjim (goa) (150-200km)
30 oct goa - bangalore (500km)
31 oct -bangalore
1 nov (saturday) bangalore - coorg (252km)
2 nov coorg - bangalore (252km)
5 nov bangalore
6 nov bangalore goa (500km)
7 nov goa - mumbai (500km)
8 nov mumbai -abad..(550km)

I will keep posting all the preparation that i do for this and updates to itinerary and the likes... I hope you enjoy reading as much as i enjoy writing it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are bhai there is too much of driving
believe me more than 350 km is stressing it
that too on discover
So .......... get a bullet for christ sake dont push discover to so much u might end up discovering something else........
huge trip
lets c if i acn meet u there

Dream Euro (bike) trip!